Saturday, October 24, 2015

Why I love?

Why do I love N? I wish there was an easy answer. I love her for all the reasons, yet I cannot point out specifically the reason for her love. I know I fall in love with her, everytime I see her, and I know that I can listen to her for days at end. I know I am understanding her, yet a sense of mystery never leaves her. I know I find her incredibly beautiful. It is true that she is the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life. I cannot find anyone or anything more beautiful than her, even if I tried.

I want to praise her. And, I want to praise her because she is worthy of praise. I call her goddess, so everyone can imagine the depth of my appreciation for her. I might stand blasphemous, but love remains my witness. I want her to realize that she more beautiful and praiseworthy than I tell her. I want her to realize that there is music in her every action. She is precious. Invaluable.

I wonder sometimes, if anyone can be that amazing.  I mean, girls are beautiful. Agreed. While, other girls are smart. Also agreed. But seldom are girls beautiful and smart. And, what makes it all even better that only one girl in the entire history, is beautiful, charming, seductive, smart, unconditionally loving, passionate, traveler, eager to experience, accepting, caring, friendly, honest, trustworthy, applebummed, nicely lipped, colored eyed, earnest to learn and ready to become a wife of a revolutionary. I mean where else but N?

However, even these reasons are not the reason I love N.

I love N because my soul yearns for her
I love N because the reason is one with me
I love N because of no reason at all

Love seems so pointless
Yet surrounds my existence at every point
I was wondering why love has baffled every mind
Perhaps they have failed to realize
the recognition of a separate souls yearning
and a hearts recognition of the same fire
that resides only in true lovers

I have many reasons on why I love N
But yet I cannot put a reason in words

I can use all the words in the language
and more
but my love will not even be explained in half
So how am I supposed to deal with this task
of explaining the unexplainable
the ever present feeling
yet the inability to make it tangible
perhaps the only evidence I can give you
is that my fire of love is this strong
that if you ever come wandering even by mistake

You just might get burned to Eeray.

No comments:

Post a Comment