Saturday, October 24, 2015

A short and romantic park hangout

One of my wise friends once said that a relationship is a way to explore onself through the other. And, it is certainly true with my relationship with N. Every moment comes with its own set of realizations. And, one of those is there is something better than sex, at least for me. Which is: holding and kissing my beloved, N. Am I for reals? I think that myself. However, a moment of embracing her to my chest, close to my heart, is better than all other physical indulgences. It is hard to trust my own words at this point, but I tell you the truth.

The first time I got to hold N was, at a park I took her. It is Pakistan so PDA is certainly not appreciated. However, I felt strongly about this chick and I just wanted to hold her. We walked to a comfortable place on a bricked wall, under a tree. While walking up, I heard a group of three guys, go past us and one of them said something ridiculous. I flipped and lost my shit. I walked up to those bastards and asked them who the fuck it was that could say that shit to my girl. The guys freaked out. I was enraged that those guys can say something horrible like that and not own upto it. I wanted to beat the guy down who said it, but no one owned up to it and N got me to move away from them.

Anyhow, we sat there, in the evening, I holding the love of my life in my arms, and it was bliss. I had never held any other girl in my life, and shown any affection. However, I just knew this girl was a keeper. I mustered up my courage and she felt comfortable in my arms, which made me feel quiet special. I was grateful that we can spend that time together. I was glad that we can have a conversation about each other, while close to each other, in the middle of the part, with everyone around. I saw a park security guard go past us three or four times. I bet he was annoyed by me holding N. However, I fail to believe how it was the guards problem if I held the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment