Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Good day to Love

I wonder if there is any day, not to love. However, today seems like an unusually good to love. I am conscious about the power of love more than ever, and I am grateful to oneness for giving me love.

I have wanted to share my experience of relationship, with a wonderful and amazing woman, who I will not name yet, for the concerns of privacy, so I can share my love with the world and have something to look back on when I am old. I have wanted to write a post each day, but unfortunately, I have not come around to doing it.

We met in an unusual manner. She was on a Facebook group that included my sister, and she wanted to make a blog. Since I am such an expert at developing blogs and apps, my sister referred her to me. I have had a very antagonistic relationship with my cellphone, so I was usually not found where my cellphone was. As a corollary, the first time, N (for the same of argument we will call her N) called me, I did not take any of her calls for the first five times, but the sixth time she called, I finally came to my sense and picked up. Another reason for not taking calls is that I am apprehensive about taking calls from numbers I am not aware of, for the reasons I will outline some other time. However, when I did take her call, she pointed out that I was not taking her calls, which was true. We decided on a meeting date, she came to my office, and I took her through different options of developing a blog. Well, we might have talked about the blog for perhaps thirty minutes maximum, but the rest of the three hours were about everything in the world. While sitting there, talking to her, and listening to everything about her, I felt something mysteriously. I asked myself, if she was beautiful and if I should flirt with her? However, I somehow convinced myself that she was not my type and she was only a customer, and I a guy she would never see again in her life. I guess, I life had other plans. I was mesmerized by the way she talked, the things she was conscious about both the world and herself, the way she carried herself, and just the air of frankness that came from her. I was awe-struck. Since N was attempting a blog first time in her life, I suggested she start with blogspot, get a feel for the things, stay committed and then get one made tailored to her needs. She asked me for my consultation fees, and I refused any fees in turn, thinking I just gave my time to an amazing girl, with some amazing things to say, plus I hadn't done anything more than just pointing out a free blog, or so I thought. Nevertheless, after three and a half hours, her driver calls its time for him to leave, and we had to part at that time. And, I thought that was it, but I was proved wrong.

I get a whatsapp text from her, a few days later thanking me, and asking me if I wanted to go out on the movies. Just for the record, I have never asked a girl out, I have never understood how the fairer sex works, and have always been asked out. I decided to not reply her, for I had not idea what she wanted, whether she was genuinely interested in the person I was or perhaps some other things were at work here. A day later, I responded saying I will be up for movies, and she can decide on which one to watch. However, nothing followed after for a month. Then on Eid, I get an Eid Mubarak text from her, and I responded back with greetings and that was it.

Something about N, just stuck me. The question if she was beautiful stayed with me? I just could not bring myself to say no. That she was not beautiful and pretty, but I could not do it. I like to think I have pretty high standards when it comes to what is beautiful and I do not accept anything in reality unless I am forced to accept it. Perhaps, I was forced to accept that she was the most beautiful girl that has come across my life, and I could listen to her talk for my life. So, another month passed by, and I asked N, if she was still up for the movies, and she agreed.

So, two months after we had met for the first time, we were meeting for the movie, Ant Man. And, I was excited, since it would be my first official date, someone I had consciously asked out, rather than passive hanging out. I ordered the tickets a day earlier, and got to the movies 15 minutes late, and I could see this beautiful girl waiting for me.

We chatted on the way to the screening room, and watched the movie. The movie ended, I stood up to leave but N said that since it is a Marvel Movie, a couple of movie clips will show up in the middle of the credits. I was skeptical but I took her word for it. And, voila, they happened, even though eighty percent of the theatre had emptied out not knowing that some movie was still left.

After the movie ended, we walked out together, I asked her if she would like coffee, she said she would like that. We went to Expresso, a coffee cafe, and I ordered an expresso shot while she ordered a Peach Tea. The waiter completely failed to register my order, and asked her what I wanted to drink, after I left for the restroom. N ordered a Peach Tea for me as well, even though I had pointed out earlier that I liked bitter things, not sweet. When I came back from the restroom, which was a good five minute walk, I found myself with a Peach Tea. However, she did not stick around to talk and we left each for our own destination.

We started texting on whatsapp. We started hanging out. Since we are in Pakistan, it is not easy to hang out as young couple married or not, the whole society is messed up and gives you eyes. However, I did not care. I knew there was something magical about this girl that intrigued me. We met a few times, where we went to Aylanto, parks, McDonalds and just driving around the city. However, it did not hit me that I was in love with her, after we had hung out a few times.

I was going to mourn a death in the family, when N told me a guy was coming over to meet her, for marriage. I did not know the reaction at that point. We were not in a relationship, so I thought I just ride it out. Leave it to fate. However, at that point I felt an intense pain, like my heart has lungged to the lowest point. As if I was about to loose something precious. I wondered why was I feeling in this manner. Was I attached? It did not seem so because I do not get attached easily and certainly not after a handful of times meeting. Then what was it? I wanted to call N and just distract her so I mess up the event. I decided against the action. Instead, I concentrated on the feeling and meditated on it. I had not felt this pain in who knows how long. Something had happened to me, and it was certainly love.

I had told N few times earlier that I will not say I love you to any girl except my wife, while she insisted that if I did have feelings for her then I should profess them. And, she said she will fight for her right. That impressed me, as a veteran activist for rights are taken not given. After the incident of a proposal, I was convinced that I would regret my life if I did not tell her how I felt about her.

The next day we met, I took her to the park and while in the car, as we were chilling before we got out of the car, I looked at N, right into her eyes, and I professed my love for it. I did not try to beautify the moment. I was urged to profess my love for her and I knew that my love will not be limited to few pretty moments but pervasive in whatever I do, so I trusted myself and expressed it. The result was intense make-out session that would put many to shame and every single of that kiss was the most amazing and tasty kiss I had ever come across.

I had never said I love you to any girl for the purposes of a relationship, ever. It was a landmark moment and I enjoyed it.

We hungout around ten or eleven times, when N's mom came back from vacation. She was able to hangout with me because her mom was not there for the curfew. However, her mom came back and she went back into her cave of a home, which is justifiable to a certain extent due to the security concerns.

One of the incidents, I forgot to mention which happened early on, was that N started talking about her boyfriend and before that, called me a swine, on either case, I hung up on her, with the intention to let anyone take advantage of me as a throw around or disrespect me. I was conscious to never go back, but the effort N put in to get me back, I could not be mad at her after that. However, the incidents scared her. She got a fear that I would leave her without a notice, which I had done before since my tolerance for bullshit is zero, and I could not take even a single word if the other person have made up their mind on bullshit. So, it has been hard to make her believe that I will be with her and I will not leave her.

Anyways, after hanging out a dozen times at least, I told her that I will tell her she is beautiful and amazing--which she is soo very much, the most beautiful that I have seen, personally--and that I love her. I have been telling her the same ever since for the last month and a half.

I shared with N, I wanted us to last forever and I would like to send my proposal over. First, I met her mom, who is such a precious and understanding person. Then, my mom invited N's mom over at my house, so we can know each other's families.

It has been a couple of weeks since her mom, came over to my house. However, today, being the amazing day that today is, N told me she wanted to get married to me. It was not again anything movie like, she told me in her sweet voice, she has decided to be my wife. And, how amazing those words sound to my years, it is not even funny.

Honestly, I had lost hope on love. I never thought I will find a girl who I can love immensely, without expecting anything in return. And, N has turned out to be better than all my expectations. She is beautiful, educated, intelligence, funny, understanding, a former heart breaker and one that sadly has gotten her heart broken many times before. However, I am glad that nobody else could see the value I did in her, and that I will make her mine, for the rest of our lives together.

Before, I end this post, I also wanted to add that N came to my cousins wedding last night. She looked gorgeous, and my family got to meet her. I am glad she was there. I think it was a ballsy move, and the reason I am madly in love with this beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment